I am finding that the next step is always better. Not that I should be discontent with the step I am in now, or that I should not live where I'm at, its just a longing for more of what I know the Lord holds in store for me. I have seen how much the Lord has grown me up since leaving my August world. That is why I know the next step is better. And I long to be there. "And we all, with unveiled face, beholding the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from one degree of glory to another."- 2Corinthians 3:18. This is a promise I am seeing. I am watching Him transform the world around me and I am watching Him sanctify my head and heart. I cannot wait to see the nest degree of glory that he has prepared. He is supplying every need of mine according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus. How lucky I am to serve a God who is faithful. How blessed I am that He allows me to be a part of the congregation that will praise His name for eternity. It is November.
No comments:
Post a Comment