Friday, December 26, 2008

Again and Again and Again

I am being healed. Gently refined. I am being taken back to places I would never ask to go. Places that have taken my breath from me. Left me standing in the presence of my memories of brokenness that dwell there. It is nothing but pure. Pure what I'm not sure. But there is something so perfect about being taking back to the places you never want to remember. It is in those places that you can see yourself. I can see how the Lord has called me from there. How He has stolen my attention for Himself and directed my eyes back to His perfection.And how he has changed the desires of my flesh. I see how Romans 8:7 is Truth. And how I no longer relate to the man in Mark 10:22. I desire to be constantly reminded of this Truth because I know I will forget . I want to be healed in this way again and again and again. This breaking and refining seems to be addictive to my soul. Its hard on me to remember my burdens, but if it is how I get more of Christ, then I want it. And it is. Healing. That is that is being done to my wounds. Softening. That is what is being to done to the hard places I hate to go. Bring me to where I see you. Feed my addiction of seeing Your face again and again and again.

IF IT GETS ME MORE OF YOU, THEN I WANT IT.

No comments: