Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Just a Glimpse of the Love the Lord is Pouring Out On Me

This is a list of things that have made me smile in the past couple weeks:
  • Seeing Brittany Layton early in the morning on a Saturday
  • Getting accepted to OSU
  • Seeing Kendel Kellogg know the Lord and love her friends
  • Every picture message I get from Hannah Smith
  • The smell of winter
  • My leaders cramming into a booth to visit me at Bob Evans
  • Everything about the Lord letting me be a part of Katie Rini's life
  • Being brought back to Mark 10:22 often and being continuously healed
  • The Lord's desire to be a part of my life
  • The feeling I get when I'm sitting on the floor with my laptop at stare up at the top of the Christmas tree
  • Reading old blogspot posts
He is showing me His Love. I can't ask for more. I pray that this winter will be a strong one for the Lord and I. Winter is always my hardest season. I pray that He will draw me close and that I would draw near.

No comments: